[TACRAO] Listserv Application Fee Waivers

Davis, Tiffany tndavis at mail.wtamu.edu
Fri May 15 16:19:10 CDT 2015

We are currently reviewing our processes in regards to application fee waivers and would like input from the list serve.

Does your institution offer/accept application fee waivers?
If yes, what do you accept as an application fee waiver (ACT/SAT waivers, proof of free/reduced lunches, EFC=0 etc....)

Thank for your help and have a great weekend!

Tiffany Davis
Associate Director
Office of Admissions
West Texas A&M University
PO Box 60907
Canyon TX 79016
p.806-651-2006
f.806-651-5285

Please take time to fill out our survey and let us know how we are doing.
Office of Admissions Satisfaction Survey <https://wtamuuw.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_40gCuEFriIZGufH>

Sign up today for a Campus Visit<http://www.wtamu.edu/visit>