[TACRAO] Listserv Transcript Evaluation Software

Gilberto Becerra gbecerra at delmar.edu
Thu May 14 10:56:38 CDT 2015

Hi Lorena,

Hope all is well.  We're currently in our final stages of testing and will be going live next week with On Base.  Hyland On Base has been pretty responsive in providing a solution that integrates with our current SIS (Ellucian Colleague) as well as our current ECM.  We're still working out a couple of kinks but feel free to give me a call and I can give you additional insight if you like.

Gil

Gilberto Becerra, Jr.
Dean for Student Outreach
and Enrollment Services
Del Mar College
101 Baldwin Blvd.
Corpus Christi, Texas 78404-3897
O: 361-698-2474
F: 361-698-1684
M: 361-533-7009
gbecerra at delmar.edu<mailto:gbecerra at delmar.edu>

[cid:image001.png at 01D08E34.A6DC3F80]<http://www.delmar.edu/>

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email, including attachments, may be
privileged, proprietary, and/or confidential as provided by law. The information in this email is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender by replying to the email message and immediately
return the email, attachments, and any and all copies to the sender. If you are not the intended recipient
of this email and received it in error, please be advised that you may be subject to civil liability for any
use of privileged, proprietary, and/or confidential information contained herein.

Does anyone have any experience using "OnBase" software for automated transcript evaluations with Banner and if so, would you recommended?

For Banner schools, please let me know if you are using any other software that automates transcript evaluations.

Thank You,

Lorena Rios
Assistant Registrar - Office of the Registrar
Laredo Community College
Lerma Peña Building, Room 160
West End Washington Street  · Laredo, Texas 78040
Phone: 956.794.4505  ·  Fax: 956.764.5974
lorenar at laredo.edu<mailto:lorenar at laredo.edu>