[TACRAO] Listserv posting candid photos on your school's social media pages

Lana Wagner Lwagner at hputx.edu
Mon May 4 08:35:41 CDT 2015

Sandra,

We contacted LeRoy Rooker with the same question.  He indicated that including photo in our directory information should cover the matter.  We included photographs (still photo, video, etc.) in HPU directory information list.  For specific group pictures, a signed release would probably in order but for candid photos, this should cover the matter.

Lana

Lana Wagner
Registrar
Howard Payne University
1000 Fisk Street
Brownwood, TX  76801-2794
lwagner at hputx.edu  -  Phone:  325/649-8011  -  Fax:  325/649-8909
Live Simply. Love Generously. Laugh Often, Care Deeply. Speak Kindly. Leave the Rest to God.
This e-mail is intended solely for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any review, dissemination, copying, printing or other use of this e-mail by persons or entities other than the addressee is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.