[TACRAO] Listserv Winter/Spring Newsletter

O'Neal, Berri berrio at ucddowntown.org
Mon Mar 30 16:57:20 CDT 2015

It felt a bit unfair to call this the Winter Newsletter, though I did wear a winter coat and gloves to work today just so I would feel a bit more "wintry" as I sent these winter AND spring :) :) newsletter updates to you!

Who are we kidding? I know we are all so happy to see flowers blooming and no more ice days, :) that we are happy to see the snow-y pictures included in this season's Winter/Spring Newsletter!

Thank you to ALL who contributed! Get ready for your summer newsletter, because we know that in Texas, that weather is JUST around the corner!!!

Berri

Dr. Berri O'Neal
Executive Director
Universities Center at Dallas
1910 Pacific Avenue
Dallas, TX 75201
www.ucddowntown.org<http://www.ucddowntown.org/>
214-915-1900

Higher Education in the Heart of Downtown Dallas
[FaceBook_48x48]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Universities-Center-at-Dallas/192339860785064>[Twitter_48x48]<http://twitter.com/#!/UCD_Downtown>Follow us on Twitter and Facebook!

"You can never be overdressed or overeducated."  ~ Oscar Wilde