[TACRAO] Listserv Texas National College Fairs

Howell, Nick L nick.howell at austin.utexas.edu
Thu Mar 26 21:41:58 CDT 2015

Hi Cecilia,

I hope you are doing well. I have asked Katie Choby of NACAC to contact you. She should be in touch shortly.

NICK HOWELL M.Ed. |  Director, Central Texas Recruitment
Office of Admissions  |  The University of Texas at Austin
P.O. Box 8058, Austin, Texas 78713  |  512-475-7323 |  bealonghorn.utexas.edu<http://bealonghorn.utexas.edu/>