[TACRAO] Listserv Texas National College Fairs

PMTS Admissions admissions at theacademyaustin.com
Thu Mar 26 11:47:48 CDT 2015

Hi Nick, I tried calling the phone number for NACAC and was transferred to
the National College Fair dept but was unable to leave a message or speak
to anyone. I am trying to find out if I can still attend this event & I had
questions in order to decide whether to attend.  Do you have a direct line
for someone or an email?

Cecilia Beissert
*Admissions Leader*
Paul Mitchell The School Austin