[TACRAO] Listserv Question regarding Alternate Names at Graduation

Sam Carrell SCarrell at uttyler.edu
Thu Jun 11 11:59:17 CDT 2015

UT Tyler uses only the student's official name on file with the University for both commencement and the main batch of diplomas sent out to newly conferred students. If an alumnus want a copy using a different name they can order a duplicate/replacement diploma with their name formatted as they wish.

Here are links to the relevant websites where we post that data for students:

http://www.uttyler.edu/registrar/graduation/diplomas.php

http://www.uttyler.edu/registrar/graduation/replacementdiplomas.php

Thank you,

Sam Carrell, M.B.A.
Associate Registrar
Office of the Registrar
The University of Texas at Tyler
Ph: (903) 565-5925
Fax: (903) 565-5705

UT Tyler Honor Code:  I embrace honor and integrity.  Therefore, I choose not to lie, cheat, or steal, nor to accept the actions of those who do.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This E-Mail communication (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act 18, U.S.C 2510-2521, is confidential and/or legally privileged and is protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or use in any way of the contents of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please reply to the sender that you have received this message in error, and then delete it. Thank You.