[TACRAO] Listserv Question regarding Alternate Names at Graduation

Dolores A. Scritchfield dscritch at tamusa.tamus.edu
Thu Jun 11 11:32:45 CDT 2015

Hello,

This is in our catalog and we follow.

Use of Official Name on Diploma
A student applying for graduation must use his or her official name as listed on the permanent record in the Office of the Registrar. No nicknames or any other informal name will be allowed. All printed information, including diplomas, will list a student's official name. A student requesting a name other than his or her official name on the diploma must change the name on the permanent record.

Thanks,

Dolores A. Scritchfield
Graduation Coordinator
Office of the Registrar

Texas A&M University-San Antonio
One University Way
San Antonio, Tx 78224

Office:   (210) 784.1373
Fax:         (210) 784.1493
graduationservices at tamusa.tamus.edu<mailto:graduationservices at tamusa.tamus.edu>

www.tamusa.tamus.edu/graduationservices/<http://www.tamusa.tamus.edu/graduationservices/>

This email (including any attachments) is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain PRIVILEGED and CONFIDENTIAL information.  Dissemination of this communication to persons other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the email and its attachments and notify the sender immediately.