[TACRAO] Listserv Core complete

Pam Wright Pamela.Wright at tamuc.edu
Wed Jun 10 16:44:54 CDT 2015

Thank you Nicci for your response!  It seems we aren't the only school who has had issues with this situation which does make us feel better!  You know misery loves company.   We do enter an attribute of Core on SGASADD and we do try to maintain our SHATATR and SHATRANS but that is a constant ongoing struggle with all the changes.  I appreciate your help so much.

Pam Wright | Assistant Director of Admissions
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Pamela.wright at tamuc.edu<mailto:Dali.Hatanville at tamuc.edu>

Mail: P.O. Box 3011 | Commerce, TX 75429
Ship: 2600 South Neal Street | Commerce, TX 75428
Tel: 903.886.5078 | Fax: 903.468.8685 | www.tamuc.edu<http://www.tamuc.edu/>

TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY-COMMERCE<http://www.tamuc.edu/>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/tamucadmissions> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/tamucadmissions> | Blog<http://sites.tamuc.edu/news/> | Instagram<http://instagram.com/tamuc> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/lionsmedia>

Please take a minute to complete our We Care<http://www.tamuc.edu/admissions/oneStopShop/weCare.aspx> survey online and let us know how we are doing!