[TACRAO] Listserv Permanent Residency question

Samuel, Elizabeth esamuel at utdallas.edu
Fri Jun 5 15:21:12 CDT 2015

Hello Brandon,

At UT Dallas, if the applicant maintained continuous residence in TX for 36 months preceding  graduation from a Texas high school, or diploma equivalent, and has maintained continuous residence in TX for the 12 months prior to the census date of the term they enroll at UT Dallas, we would give them Texas residency.  The visa status matters not in this case.
However, we would ask for proof of HS transcript and the 12 month TX residence maintenance. And, we do require that they fill out the residency affidavit if they are not a US citizen or on a Permanent Resident visa.

Thanks,
Liz Samuel

Elizabeth Samuel
Sr. Associate Director of Records
Office of the Registrar
The University of Texas at Dallas
Esamuel at utdallas.edu<mailto:Esamuel at utdallas.edu>
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Official correspondence will ONLY be sent to a student's UT Dallas email address. This allows the university to maintain a high degree of confidence in the identity of all individuals correspondence and the security of transmitted information.
P Please be conscious of the environment and print this email only if absolutely necessary.