[TACRAO] Listserv Permanent Residency question

Jeffrey Rhodes jeff.rhodes at utrgv.edu
Fri Jun 5 12:06:00 CDT 2015

If she has been in Texas for the 12 months prior to enrollment, then she is a resident, regardless of her citizenship.

JHR

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D09F87.FB9B6190]
THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS
RIO GRANDE VALLEY

UTRGV.EDU

Jeff Rhodes, Ed.D.
University Registrar
956-665-7123 * jeff.rhodes at utrgv.edu

Brownsville * Edinburg * Harlingen

Run with perseverance the race set before you!