[TACRAO] Listserv Permanent Residency question

Irene Robinson IRobinson at alvincollege.edu
Fri Jun 5 11:53:43 CDT 2015

It sounds like she a deferred action individual.

In speaking to Jane Caldwell about a similar student a while back, she stated that the THECB hadn't ruled exactly how to determine status for these classifications, but did state that this would still be a case of somehow establishing a domicile.

Our student withdrew for other reasons, so I didn't have to go any further.

Post back on what others respond.

Irene Robinson
Sent from my iPhone