[TACRAO] Listserv Reminder - ApplyTX & SPEEDE Workshop Registration

Jimmerson, Richard J jimmerson at uta.edu
Mon Jun 1 09:17:56 CDT 2015

REMINDER:

Registration is now available for the Apply Texas/SPEEDE Workshops that will be held Friday, Jun 12, 2015 in Austin, TX.

To register go to conference.tacrao.org<http://conference.tacrao.org/>. You will be using your TACRAO account to login, which is the same one you used for the Waco Conference or last year's summer meeting.  New users may create a login at the conference registration URL.  Please remember that each registration is unique to the attendee and requires that specific attendee's login credentials.  Both workshops will be located in the Commons Learning Center<http://www.utexas.edu/commons/>.  The workshops begin at 8:00 AM and will include a continental breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack.  Again for this year, wireless internet access will be available.

If you have changed institutions but previously attended a TACRAO meeting in 2013 or 2014, please contact Becki Griffith (rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu<mailto:rebecca.griffith at tccd.edu>) to update your information before registering.

The preferred method of payment is via credit card; however, there is an option to pay by check. Payment information is available once the system generates an invoice for your registration.

All checks must be made payable to TACRAO and mailed to the following address:
TACRAO
555 Republic Drive, #200
Plano, TX 75074

Early registration begins today through June 5th and the cost is $65.  Registration after this time is $85 including on-site registration.  No one will be permitted to attend the conference without payment.  Payment on-site must be made by check or cash only.  The last date to cancel your registration and be eligible for a refund is June 5th.

We look forward to seeing you at the 2015 ApplyTexas/SPEEDE workshops!  If you have further questions about the workshops, please see the TACRAO website<http://www.tacrao.org/events> or email jimmerson at uta.edu<mailto:jimmerson at uta.edu>.

Sincerely,

Margaret Dechant, Chair (Four Year Institutions), Apply Texas
Elizabeth Garza, Chair (Two Year Institutions), Apply Texas
Richard Jimmerson, Chair, TACRAO Technology Committee