[TACRAO] Listserv Foster Care Waiver

Lothringer, Robert rlothringer at mail.twu.edu
Fri Jul 31 11:56:21 CDT 2015

Unfortunately the law is not very clear on that.  It just states that in order to qualify, the student must have enrolled as an undergraduate student or in a dual credit course prior to their 25th birthday.  It doesn't address continued use after initial qualification.  The College for Texans website states that once a student has been determined eligible for the benefit, the benefit continues indefinitely.

I think we need the Coordinating Board to clarify.