[TACRAO] Listserv Friday Quick Question

Ruiz, Andrew aruiz at southplainscollege.edu
Fri Jul 31 11:47:02 CDT 2015

TGIF!  I believe this question or one similar has been submitted before but I was not able to recall the responses.

My question is regarding transfer coursework on a student's transcript.  Does anyone have policy regarding the removal of transfer work from a student's transcript to help the student in the financial aid area?  Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Thanks ~AR

Andrew Ruiz, MBA
Registrar / PDSO

South Plains College
Admissions and Records<http://www2.southplainscollege.edu/information-for/current-spc-students/admissions-and-records/staff>
1401 S. College Avenue, Box C
Levelland, Texas 79336

(Voice) 806-716-2371 (Fax) 806-897-3167
aruiz at southplainscollege.edu<mailto:aruiz at southplainscollege.edu>

[news_logo_south_plains]

Need to order a transcript?  Don't wait in line order online at www.southplainscollege.edu/transcripts<http://www.southplainscollege.edu/transcripts>.

Need help scheduling classes try our new scheduling tool at http://vsb.southplainscollege.edu/.

THIS MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE COVERED BY THE ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PRIVACY ACT, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510 et seq. AND CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS HIGHLY CONFIDENTIAL, PRIVILEGED AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE.  ANY RECIPIENT OTHER THAN THE INTENDED RECIPIENT IS ADVISED THAT ANY DISSEMINATION, RETENTION, DISTRIBUTION, COPYING OR OTHER USE OF THE MESSAGE WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THE SENDER IMMEDIATELY.