[TACRAO] Listserv Information Survey: Internal and External Requests for Statistics

Lorena Rios lorenar at laredo.edu
Wed Jul 22 13:36:56 CDT 2015

We have a combination from our office and Institutional Research Department.  The most current statistical reports such as graduation numbers and CBM state reports are produced by our office.  The Institutional Research Office will handle any historical reports, IPEDS, completion rates, etc.

Hope this helps!!!

Lorena Rios
Assistant Registrar - Office of the Registrar
Laredo Community College
Lerma Peña Building, Room 160
West End Washington Street  · Laredo, Texas 78040