[TACRAO] Listserv Information Survey: Internal and External Requests for Statistics

George W. Weir George.Weir at tamuk.edu
Wed Jul 22 11:33:13 CDT 2015

It is a combination but I try to get OIR to provide the information.  This tends to make sure what is sent to our system and state folks is the same.  The requests will come thru the Registrar's Office and then possible thru compliance for approval.

Regards,

George W. Weir
University Registrar
Texas A&M University-Kingsville