[TACRAO] Listserv Refunds

Jimmerson, Richard J jimmerson at uta.edu
Mon Jul 20 13:08:53 CDT 2015

Our students can petition for a full refund.  The petition goes before a committee that will determine if a refund is warranted and at what percentage.

RICHARD JIMMERSON
Director, Administrative Services
The University of Texas at Arlington
Box 19088, 701 S. Nedderman Drive, Arlington, TX 76019
817.272.0876 Fax 817.272.3223

jimmerson at uta.edu<mailto:jimmerson at uta.edu>
http://wweb.uta.edu/aao/recordsandregistration/