[TACRAO] Listserv High School Diploma Mills - TACRAO Stance

Colton, J.C. jccolton at wc.edu
Mon Jul 13 12:37:50 CDT 2015

Thank you to all involved in development of the letter and placing this important issue front & center with our state officials. It has been neglected for too long by our elected leaders. Hope something comes from this eventually.

Jim "J. C." Colton
Associate Dean for Instructional Services
Education Center at Mineral Wells
Weatherford College
704 Hood Rd
Mineral Wells, TX 76067