[TACRAO] Listserv Farewell

Maria Aguirre-Acuna maria.aguirre at tstc.edu
Mon Jul 6 10:36:54 CDT 2015

Congrats David.  I know you will keep in touch.  Best wishes on your new
challenge.

--

*Maria C. Aguirre*

Associate Vice President of Enrollment Management

Texas State Technical College West Texas
300 Homer K. Taylor Drive | Sweetwater, TX 79556
O: 325.235.7349 | F: 325.235.7443

This email may contain the thoughts and opinions of Maria C.
Aguirre-Acuna and does not represent official Texas State Technical College
policy.