[TACRAO] Listserv Farewell

Betsy Gooding bgooding at ntcc.edu
Mon Jul 6 10:32:21 CDT 2015

David,

Best wishes as you start a new chapter in higher education. We will certainly miss you, both at TACRAO and ETACRAO meetings! I've learned a lot by listening to you and Dr. Staci (Martin)...

Warm Regards,

Betsy Gooding
Registrar
PO Box 1307, Mount Pleasant, TX 75456-1307
(903) 434-8139 - Office
(903) 572-6712 - FAX
[NTCClogo-horizontal-withbrand]