[TACRAO] Listserv Farewell

David Edwards david.edwards at navarrocollege.edu
Mon Jul 6 10:11:48 CDT 2015

Good morning TACRAO,

I wanted to send a quick email to my TACRAO family and bid a short farewell. I will be transitioning to a new position at Navarro College as the Director of Campus Operations for our Midlothian Campus. This is a wonderful and unexpected opportunity that finds me as I am nearing completion of my Ed.D and looking for a new administrative challenge. But I have to admit, this is bittersweet as it will take me out of TACRAO. For many years you have been a second family. I will certainly miss that. But I hope that our paths will cross occasionally. I certainly plan to keep up with some of my dearest friends no matter what! My email will remain the same should you ever wish to contact me.

Farewell TACRAO and thanks for the memories!

David

[david edwards (3)]

[https://navarrocollege-my.sharepoint.com/personal/adam_watson_navarrocollege_edu/_layouts/15/guestaccess.aspx?guestaccesstoken=rcIhfTUES%2bEt%2f1FECNeGf3CGy8Q7%2bCC32tmL9Plmeak%3d&docid=041d7762cc8ad44439e4537317db0ff6b]