[TACRAO] Listserv Community College Summer Meeting - REGISTRATION CLOSED

Jeremy Dorman jdorman at panola.edu
Mon Jul 6 10:05:59 CDT 2015

*Registration is now closed for the TACRAO Summer Community College Meeting
on July 16th and 17th in Austin.*  We have reached capacity for the event
facility and are unable to accommodate any additional registrants.

Thank you for another excellent turnout as we all assemble next week for a
great meeting.

You can review conference information and the agenda at
www.tacrao.org/events .  You will be provided with an agenda and other
items at the check-in table the morning of the meeting.

Payment reminders have been sent to individuals that still have an
outstanding balance.  Please be sure to take care of payment as soon as
possible.  TACRAO must remit immediate payment for the event and it is
important that we do all we can to honor our commitment and represent our
organization well, so we thank everyone in advance for finalizing payment.
No one will be permitted to attend the conference without payment.

The preferred method of payment is via credit card, however there is an
option to pay by check.  You can check your account online through the
TACRAO site for your invoice.  Checks should be made payable to TACRAO and
mailed to the address below:

TACRAO
555 Republic Drive #200
Plano, Texas 75074

We look forward to seeing you all next week and hope you have safe travels
to Austin!

TACRAO Community College Issues Committe:
*Jeremy Dorman - Panola College*
*Melinda Carroll - North Central Texas College*

*Andrew Ruiz - South Plains College*

--
Jeremy Dorman
Director of Admissions/Registrar

*Panola College1109 West PanolaCarthage TX 75633Office: 903.693.2009Fax:
903.693.2031*