[TACRAO] Listserv FW: Release of the TACRAO 2015-2016 College Day/Night Schedule - DATES

Maria Aguirre-Acuna maria.aguirre at tstc.edu
Wed Jul 1 08:52:29 CDT 2015

Jean,
You are the contact for Richland College to be able to download and view
the schedule online.  We do not distribute the actual fair schedule as it
is one of the paid members benefits for the institution.

If you need assistance logging in, give me a call and I will walk you
through the process.

--

*Maria C. Aguirre*

Associate Vice President of Enrollment Management

Texas State Technical College West Texas
300 Homer K. Taylor Drive | Sweetwater, TX 79556
O: 325.235.7349 | F: 325.235.7443

This email may contain the thoughts and opinions of Maria C.
Aguirre-Acuna and does not represent official Texas State Technical College
policy.