[TACRAO] Listserv fall enrollment

Dewayne Gragg dewayne.gragg at navarrocollege.edu
Wed Jul 1 07:51:56 CDT 2015

As we attempt to work on budget and enrollment projections that drive income I am somewhat confused regarding the upcoming year. I originally projected a leveling off on enrollment but now I am not so sure and think we may be headed towards another enrollment decline. With the new legislation, I can already see that dual credit is going to have a significant increase, but I am not too sure about the other enrollment. I just don't see key classes filling up like they should be right now.

Any thoughts out there from other schools???? I look forward to seeing you at the summer meetings that will be here very soon :). I also look forward to receiving clear definitive answers related to the new laws that have passed. ROFL

Dewayne Gragg

[cid:image001.png at 01D0B3D2.904D6640]

[https://navarrocollege-my.sharepoint.com/personal/adam_watson_navarrocollege_edu/_layouts/15/guestaccess.aspx?guestaccesstoken=rcIhfTUES%2bEt%2f1FECNeGf3CGy8Q7%2bCC32tmL9Plmeak%3d&docid=041d7762cc8ad44439e4537317db0ff6b]