[TACRAO] Listserv Tuition Waivers for Continuing Students

Talamantes, Michael John mtalaman at utep.edu
Mon Aug 24 13:51:23 CDT 2015

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Happy first day of school!

Quick questions for all BANNER institutions:

1.        Which department at your institution handles tuition waivers for continuing students (Military, Athlete, Scholarship -waivers)?

2.        If yes, do you use the Residency fields in SGASTDN / SZAREGS to process these types of waivers?

I'd appreciate any insight.  You can reply to the listerv or to me directly.

Thank you,

Michael

Michael John Talamantes, M.Ed.
Director, Office of Admissions and Recruitment
The University of Texas at El Paso
Mike Loya Academic Services Building, Room 102
500 W. University Ave., El Paso, Texas 79968
915.747.7354
mtalaman at utep.edu<mailto:mtalaman at utep.edu>

[cid:7EB216BE-8320-4CA0-8947-61BB739FF20B]