[TACRAO] Listserv Texas Residency for Military

Irene Robinson IRobinson at alvincollege.edu
Wed Apr 29 15:20:20 CDT 2015

I interpret this to be a tuition waiver as it located on the Apply Texas website as a Type of Financial Aid-Waiver.  This does not become a residency determination until the student meets the residency requirements of establishing a domicile in Texas.

We would treat it as a waiver issue and grant it accordingly.

Irene M. Robinson
Registrar
Alvin Community College
3110 Mustang Rd.