[TACRAO] Listserv Non Credit in Banner question

Stoker, Dr. Susan STOKER at tarleton.edu
Fri Apr 24 16:58:26 CDT 2015

For Banner Schools-

Do you have non credit (continuing education) in Banner?
Do you have an external product that manages this for you? (like Elevate or Flex Reg?)
If no, how do you set up the non credit terms in Banner?
                Do you use 1000 terms instead of 2000 terms?
                Do you have a non credit term "in between" your credit terms? (i.e. if 201501 is the spring term and 201506 is the summer term, non credit would be 201503).
Do you use the SAME term as the credit term, but use a separate "type" (i.e. NC or CE to keep the non credit classes separate from the credit?)

Basically we are trying to figure out the best way to do this and are looking to see what others have done.

If you've done the one we're seriously thinking about, I might contact you and ask you more questions. :)
Have a good weekend!
Susan

Susan Stoker, Ph.D.
Registrar
Box T-0620 | Tarleton State University | Stephenville, TX 76402
Phone (254) 968-9120             Fax     (254) 968-9389
                                          www.tarleton.edu/registrar<http://www.tarleton.edu/registrar>
[Tarleton logo]