[TACRAO] Listserv Gonfalons (Flags/Banners)

Paige Bussell Paige.Bussell at tamuc.edu
Thu Apr 23 08:34:40 CDT 2015

Hello Denny -

We have been considering this for years and are discussing it again.  Please share what you learn :)

Thank you,
Paige

Paige Bussell | University Registrar
Enrollment Management & Retention
Student Access and Success
Paige.Bussell at tamuc.edu<mailto:Paige.Bussell at tamuc.edu>

Mail: P.O. Box 3011 | Commerce, TX 75429
Ship: 2600 South Neal Street | Commerce, TX 75429
Tel: 903.468.3209 | Fax: 903.886.5888 | www.tamuc.edu<http://www.tamuc.edu/>