[TACRAO] Listserv Gonfalons (Flags/Banners)

Fry, Dr. Bobbye G. fry at uiwtx.edu
Thu Apr 23 08:03:17 CDT 2015

UIW uses gonfalons and had ours made by Atlas Flags, a regular TACRAO vendor.  We have used gonfalons (get used to people mispronouncing that!) for years and have only had one set.  They have held up well and are made of very sturdy material.

If you have a magnifying glass, you can see ours in front of the stage in the attached picture.

Dr. Bobbye G. Fry | Registrar | University of the Incarnate Word
4301 Broadway CPO 304 San Antonio, TX 78209
*: 210.829.6006 |*: 210.829.3922 | [cid:image001.jpg at 01D07D9B.F51BFF40] <http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.wpclipart.com/space/more_earth/Earth_clip_art_1.png&imgrefurl=http://www.wpclipart.com/space/more_earth/Earth_clip_art_1.png.html&h=340&w=340&sz=95&tbnid=CYxWIPhZJ2CBlM:&tbnh=90&tbnw=90&prev=/search?q=earth+clip&tbm=isch&tbo=u&zoom=1&q=earth+clip&docid=YAFLtR-fljajHM&hl=en&sa=X&ei=K-15TrulG6XgsQKK1LHBAw&ved=0CDQQ9QEwAw&dur=1417>   www.uiw.edu/registrar<http://www.uiw.edu/registrar>  | *: Fry at uiwtx.edu<mailto:Fry at uiwtx.edu>

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D07D9B.F51BFF40]