[TACRAO] Listserv Gonfalons (Flags/Banners)

David Short david.short at lamar.edu
Thu Apr 23 07:37:29 CDT 2015

LU uses gonfalons for commencement.

We use Southern Tailors http://southerntailors.com/gonfalons.htm and love
them. Good product, great vendor.

W. David Short, Jr.
Registrar
Lamar University
409-880-8060
www.lamar.edu

From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu [mailto:tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu] On Behalf
Of Denny Yarbrough
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 5:20 PM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu
Subject: [TACRAO] Listserv Gonfalons (Flags/Banners)

TJC is considering using Gonfalons at our graduation ceremonies for the
different schools. I have been asked to find out if any of the schools
that already use these would you mind giving me your supplier contact
information.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Denny

Registrar's Office

Tyler Junior College

Attention: The information contained in this message and/or attachments is
contain confidential and/or nonpublic material. Any review,
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
contact the sender and delete the material from any system and destroy any
copies.