[TACRAO] Listserv Gonfalons (Flags/Banners)

Denny Yarbrough dyar at tjc.edu
Wed Apr 22 17:19:57 CDT 2015

TJC is considering using Gonfalons at our graduation ceremonies for the different schools. I have been asked to find out if any of the schools that already use these would you mind giving me your supplier contact information.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Denny
Registrar's Office
Tyler Junior College