[TACRAO] Listserv University Accreditation

Tara N. Schulze Tara.Schulze at tamuk.edu
Fri Apr 17 10:08:02 CDT 2015

I am checking on the accreditation status of The American University of Athens-Greece.  The school lists it's address as 400 South Union Street, Suite 235B, Montgomery, AL 36106.  The school's website is www.aua.edu<http://www.aua.edu>.

I have done research on their website, www.sacscoc.org, 2015 Higher Education Directory, AACRAO's Transfer Credit Practices (TCP) Online, and www.chea.org. I have been unable to find anything about their accreditation; however, just wanted to double check.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

Tara

Tara Schulze
Transfer Services Manager
Texas A&M University-Kingsville