[TACRAO] Listserv Dual Credit Course Set Up Question

Garrick, Connie S Connie.S.Garrick at lonestar.edu
Thu Apr 16 11:52:47 CDT 2015

We use our term date for the majority of them.  There are a few that we change to different sessions within our term.  Thanks!

Connie Garrick
System Director of Records & Enrollment Services/Registrar
Records and Enrollment Services
Lone Star College
20515 SH 249  UP1104
Houston, Texas 77070
281.290.2721
281.290.2978 (fax)
Connie.Garrick at LoneStar.edu

[LSC Records and Enrollment Services Secondary Logo-Horizontal-540_BOLD]