[TACRAO] Listserv Texas Reverse Transfer Initiative (TRTI) -- Informational Session (Monday, April 27, 2015, 3:00 PM)

Ford, Brandi M Brandi.M.Ford at lonestar.edu
Mon Apr 13 14:38:25 CDT 2015

Hello!

On Friday, April 10, 2015, the Texas Reverse Transfer Initiative (TRTI) extended an invitation to all remaining two- and four-year public institutions to join the Initiative under a Memorandum of Understanding.  These invitations were sent to the enrollment officers and registrars of these institutions.

We will have an Informational Session for all interested institutions via WebEx on Monday, April 27, 2015, 3:00 PM, to discuss the project further and address questions.

Please RSVP by e-mailing Brandi M. Ford, Program Manager, Reverse Transfer, at brandi.m.ford at lonestar.edu<mailto:brandi.m.ford at lonestar.edu> with your name, institution, and contact information by Thursday, April 23, 2015, 5:00 PM.  Webinar details will follow under a separate cover via e-mail.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Thank you for your support of TRTI, and I look forward to hearing from you again soon!

Take care,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D075F7.7F9A87B0]

Brandi M. Ford, MA
Program Manager, Reverse Transfer
Educational Partnerships
Lone Star College System
20515 SH 249 (SH 249 and Louetta Road)
Houston, TX  77070-2607
Phone: 281.290.1861<tel:281.290.1861>
E-mail: brandi.m.ford at lonestar.edu<mailto:brandi.m.ford at lonestar.edu>

[LSCS Educational Partnerships Secondary Logo-Horizontal-540_BOLD]