[TACRAO] Listserv Foreign School

Irene Robinson IRobinson at alvincollege.edu
Mon Apr 13 08:48:50 CDT 2015

We require that the student get all of our foreign transcripts evaluated by one of the approved foreign transcript evaluation companies before we grant any credit.

If this company determines credit hours then our departments aid in determine which courses (ACGM) included we grant.

Irene Robinson
Sent from my iPhone

Has anyone had a student transfer in from Vietnam National University Ho Chi Minh City-Center for International Education?  If so, have you granted credit for any of the foreign coursework?  If credit was granted, did you equate any of the credits to ACGM courses?

Thanks,

Kristi Cobb
Registrar
Texarkana College
2500 N Robison Rd.
Texarkana TX 75599
Phone 903-823-3358
Fax 903-832-3747
Kristi.Cobb at TexarkanaCollege.edu<mailto:Kristi.Cobb at TexarkanaCollege.edu>
www.TexarkanaCollege.edu<http://www.texarkanacollege.edu/>

Need to request a transcript?  Visit the TC website at http://www.texarkanacollege.edu/admfinaid/transcripts/

<image001.jpg>

Texarkana College