[TACRAO] Listserv The Common Application - Transfer College Report

Martinez, Brenda brenda.martinez at ttu.edu
Thu Apr 2 07:46:16 CDT 2015

Texas Tech has opted out of The Common  Application process.  Unfortunately, that doesn't mean there isn't processing to be done, but we inform students to bring the attachment to our office, where we will match it up with the transcript they have ordered and send both documents together.  We do not complete the form as any information we could affirmatively provide is included on the transcript.

I am not a fan of The Common Application.

Brenda L Martinez, M.Ed.
Associate Registrar
Texas Tech University
Office of the Registrar