[TACRAO] Listserv The Common Application - Transfer College Report

Lanzarotti, Vanessa v.lanzarotti at tcu.edu
Wed Apr 1 16:59:40 CDT 2015

Good afternoon!

It's the time of year when transfer students start bringing in The Common Application - Transfer College Report in order to take summer classes elsewhere.  Has anyone come up with a more efficient way to process these?  Interactive pdf?  Workflow?  Customized report via your records system?

Does your institution require this form of transfer admits?

I've attached the copy from the AACRAO website (2013), but I believe the name has changed to the Transfer College Report.

Thanks,

Vanessa Lanzarotti

Vanessa Lanzarotti
Associate Registrar