[TACRAO] Listserv Drops and withdrawals over multiple parts of term

Sabrina K. Delaney delaneysk at sfasu.edu
Thu Sep 25 14:45:16 CDT 2014

SFA's responses below.  Let me know if any answers need to be clarified.  We currently have 43 registration codes and 4 parts of term.

Sabrina Delaney
Associate Registrar
Stephen F. Austin State University
Box 13050, SFA Station
Rusk Building, Room 202
Nacogdoches, Texas 75962
Ph:  (936) 468-1370  Fax:  (936) 468-7638
registrar at sfasu.edu<mailto:registrar at sfasu.edu> * www.sfasu.edu/registrar<http://www.sfasu.edu/registrar>
SFA....Your Future. Personalized

The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.