[TACRAO] Listserv FW: LSC-Tomball TACRAO College Night Registration Confirmation and Details

Rodriguez, Max mrodri54 at central.uh.edu
Wed Sep 24 15:50:18 CDT 2014

TACRAO Members,

Please see below from Lisa Davis at LSC-Tomball. The location has changed but that is the only thing.

Best,

Max Rodriguez
Freshman Admissions Coordinator
The Office of Admissions
University of Houston
mrodriguez45 at uh.edu<mailto:mrodriguez45 at uh.edu>
[cid:image001.png at 01CFD80F.3D3905D0]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email from the University of Houston may be confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal offense. If you receive this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.