[TACRAO] Listserv Houston I TACRAO Cancellation

Rodriguez, Max mrodri54 at central.uh.edu
Wed Sep 24 15:07:13 CDT 2014

Hello,

There has been a cancellation for Houston I TACRAO.

Barbara Jordan High School originally to be held on Friday, October 3, 2014 from 9:30AM-10:45AM has been cancelled. They will not be rescheduling.

Thank you,

Max Rodriguez
Freshman Admissions Coordinator
The Office of Admissions
University of Houston
mrodriguez45 at uh.edu<mailto:mrodriguez45 at uh.edu>
713.743.4870
[cid:image001.png at 01CFD809.38D67DC0]
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email from the University of Houston may be confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the intended recipient only. Unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal offense. If you receive this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.