[TACRAO] Listserv Fall Newsletter-SETACRAO members

Divine, Laura LDivine at com.edu
Tue Sep 23 09:20:56 CDT 2014

Good morning,

I know the SETACRAO colleges/universities has to have some news to
report to our TACRAO members.  We are working on our FALL newsletter so
we can send it out before our annual conference in October.   Please
help me out by sending me an email of some exciting things going on at
your school.  Have you hired someone new, how about a new family member
by birth or a wedding?  I know a lot of folks may have retired ...would
you like to spotlight them????  Please send it to ldivine at com.edu

Thanks so much!

Laura Divine

Assistant Registrar