[TACRAO] Listserv North Texas News

Dali Hatanville dali.hatanville at tamuc.edu
Tue Sep 23 08:19:10 CDT 2014

Hope this email finds you well! I am in need of any North Texas News you may have for the TACRAO Newsletter!!!! If you could send me anything you have that would be fabulous!!! If not, I will be forced to take up a whole page babbling about my AWESOME school!

Registration is now open for MANE EVENT, Saturday, October 18, 2014: REGISTER ONLINE NOW!<http://www.tamuc.edu/maneevent>

Dali Hatanville | Senior Admissions Recruiter - Coordinator of Communications
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
Dali.Hatanville at tamuc.edu<mailto:Dali.Hatanville at tamuc.edu>

Mail: P.O. Box 3011 | Commerce, TX 75429
Ship: 2600 South Neal Street | Commerce, TX 75428
Tel: 903.468.8697 | Fax: 903.468.8685 | www.tamuc.edu<http://www.tamuc.edu/>

TEXAS A&M UNIVERSITY-COMMERCE<http://www.tamuc.edu/>
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/tamucadmissions> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/tamucadmissions> | Blog<http://sites.tamuc.edu/news/> | Instagram<http://instagram.com/tamuc> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/lionsmedia>

Please take a minute to complete our We Care<http://www.tamuc.edu/admissions/oneStopShop/weCare.aspx> survey online and let us know how we are doing!