[TACRAO] Listserv Transfer Courses Entry and Evaluation

Angalynn Bishop abishop3 at delmar.edu
Mon Sep 22 15:20:58 CDT 2014

Hi Registrars' Staff!

Please take a minute to respond to the following questions.  I want to be in-line with my contemporaries across the state.

When you receive a transfer transcript, what do you enter into your student information system?

*         Only courses for which you are granting an equivalency?

*         Remedial courses?

*         Courses with a grade of F?

*         Courses with a grade of W?

*         Courses that have been repeated?

*         Upper level courses (that you, as a community college, do not offer)?

*         All courses...then enter equivalency information for those that have an equivalency as my institution?

Thank you for your time.

[cid:image001.png at 01CFD678.4B673BB0]

Angalynn Bishop, MPA
Registrar
Harvin Student Center, Room 270
Del Mar College
101 Baldwin Boulevard
Corpus Christi, TX  78404
361.698.1248 Office
800.652.3357 Toll Free
361.698.1595 Fax
www.delmar.edu<http://www.delmar.edu/>

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email, including attachments, may be
privileged, proprietary, and/or confidential as provided by law. The information in this email is intended
only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have received this
communication in error, please notify the sender by replying to the email message and immediately
return the email, attachments, and any and all copies to the sender. If you are not the intended recipient
of this email and received it in error, please be advised that you may be subject to civil liability for any
use of privileged, proprietary, and/or confidential information contained herein.