[TACRAO] Listserv Diploma Tubes

Angalynn Bishop abishop3 at delmar.edu
Sat Sep 20 15:09:28 CDT 2014

I'd like a pic of your cabinet!

[cid:image003.png at 01CFD4E4.DF4E5B00]

Angalynn Bishop, MPA
Registrar
Harvin Student Center, Room 270
Del Mar College
101 Baldwin Boulevard
Corpus Christi, TX  78404
361.698.1248 Office
800.652.3357 Toll Free
361.698.1595 Fax
www.delmar.edu<http://www.delmar.edu/>

From: tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu [mailto:tacrao-bounces at tamuc.edu] On Behalf Of KLIMITCHEK, Missy
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2014 4:55 PM
To: tacrao at tamuc.edu
Subject: Re: [TACRAO] Listserv Diploma Tubes

Hi Holly -

We use the tubes only for the graduation ceremony.  Our carpentry guy built us an AWESOME cabinet that we use for graduation to hold the tubes.  (Let me know if you would like a pic of it and I will be happy to send it!)

We also have a flat diploma folder/mailer.  We use these only for mailing diplomas.  We love them too.

Missy Klimitchek

Missy Klimitchek, Registrar
Admissions and Records
[cid:image004.jpg at 01CFD4E4.DF4E5B00]
2200 East Red River | Victoria, TX 77901
(361) 572-6407 | missy.klimitchek at victoriacollege.edu<mailto:missy.klimitchek at victoriacollege.edu>