[TACRAO] Listserv Question about Changing Majors

David Short david.short at lamar.edu
Thu Sep 18 15:03:17 CDT 2014

Ditto.

W. David Short, Jr.

Registrar

Lamar University

409-880-8060

www.lamar.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including
attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized
disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of
confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under
Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender and delete this e-mail from your system.