[TACRAO] Listserv Waitlisting for courses

Jeff Rhodes rhodesjh at utpa.edu
Tue Sep 16 09:46:30 CDT 2014

At UTPA we keep the waitlist active until 3 p.m. on the third day of the semester.  That gives students through the fourth day to register for the class.  (Add/drop and registration goes for four days.)  Once notified that a seat is available, we give students 24 hours to register for the course.

JHR