[TACRAO] Listserv Give Me Two Good Reasons for Waco

Griffith, Becki bgriffit at lee.edu
Tue Sep 16 09:45:11 CDT 2014

There are a LOT of reasons why you need to be in Waco starting on Oct. 27.  Here are two of them:

[Mark Milliron]

Mark Milliron.  Our keynote speaker, Dr. Milliron has long been associated with innovation in higher ed.  More on the topic for his address to our membership will come later.  For now, learn about his background at http://markmilliron.com/

[cid:image002.png at 01CFD106.FA93E880]

Leroy Rooker.  One of the nation's foremost authorities on the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, Mr. Rooker is a highly sought-after consultant from AACRAO.  To have the opportunity to learn the latest on protecting student privacy and your institution's reputation - included with a modest conference registration fee - is a tremendous value.

What are YOU waiting for?  Register for TACRAO's 93rd annual meeting TODAY.

http://www.tacrao.org/events

Becki Griffith
Registrar and Director of Admissions
Lee College
PO Box 818, Baytown, TX  77522
281.425.6399 (voice)  281.425.6831 (fax)
[http://tacrao.org/sites/default/files/banners/WACO%20Logo.jpg]
TACRAO Annual Conference
Oct. 27-30, 2014 ~ Waco