[TACRAO] Listserv Waitlisting for courses

Vicki Woolverton vwoolverton at collin.edu
Tue Sep 16 09:32:18 CDT 2014

Collin utilizes wait listing.
1. We close it down the Saturday before 1st day of class.
2. Students have 24 hours to register.

Please let me know if you need more information or have additional questions!

Vicki

Vicki Woolverton
Collin College
Manager, Student Information Systems & Reporting
Central Park Campus
972.548.6746
 vwoolverton at collin.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY: This email (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email from your system. Thank you.

>>> Ginnifer Cie Gee <Ginnifer.Gee at utsa.edu> 9/16/2014 9:18 AM >>>

Good morning,

Please respond with a quick note if your institution utilizes the waitlisting process for courses.

1.      Do you keep waitlisting active after the first day of class?
2.     If so, how long?
3.     What time frame does a student have to register once notified?

Thanks so much,

Cié Gee
Director of Registration and Records
UTSA Office of the Registrar