[TACRAO] Listserv Waitlisting for courses

Miller, Tana tmiller at mail.wtamu.edu
Tue Sep 16 09:30:07 CDT 2014

See WTAMU responses below...

Tana J Miller
Registrar
West Texas A&M University
WTAMU Box 60877
Canyon, TX. 79016
(806) 651-4911

On Sep 16, 2014, at 9:18 AM, "Ginnifer Cie Gee" <Ginnifer.Gee at utsa.edu<mailto:Ginnifer.Gee at utsa.edu>> wrote:

Good morning,

Please respond with a quick note if your institution utilizes the waitlisting process for courses.

1.      Do you keep waitlisting active after the first day of class?  We close our wait lists one week prior to the first class day.  Deans and Department Heads wanted to manage the last minute adds of students to determine if a student needed the course for graduation,

2.     If so, how long? NA

3.     What time frame does a student have to register once notified?  students have 3 days to register or the option goes to the next student on the list.

Thanks so much,

Cié Gee
Director of Registration and Records
UTSA Office of the Registrar